Vision and Strategic Priorities
We envision a vibrant community with a healthy and strong quality of life.
- Grow our workforce development programs to include vocational and other skills development.
- Increase community leadership to advocate for equity and a sense of safety for immigrant residents, and to maintain housing stability.
- Cultivate new resources for culturally appropriate health and nutrition education, stress reduction and physical exercise in the Monument.
- Establish a communications and outreach strategy to increase our visibility in Contra Costa County and to inform Concord residents of Monument Impact’s services and Day Labor Center.
- Build our Board of Directors and expand our private base of support.