Monument Impact in partnership with the City of Concord launched a FREE shuttle bus transportation service for the community. This program is funded by CCTA Measure J. The service will connect the community with various key destinations in the City of Concord.
Just hop on!
NO PASS OR PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED!
Monday – Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Extended hours on Tuesdays until 8:00 pm
Click on map below for a full Bus Schedule!
Bus stops include:
- Downtown Concord BART (back side by Oakland Ave.)
- Downtown Concord (Pacheco St. & Grant St.)
- Concord Senior Center (Parkside St.)
- John Muir Medical Center (East St, Hospital Entrance inside parking lot)
- La Clinica de La Raza (Sierra Rd.)
- Monument Crisis Center (Sutter St. in front of the center)
- Monument Impact – 2699 Monument Blvd. (Inside shopping center by MI office)
- Monument Impact – 1760 Clayton Rd (Inside parking lot)
- WIC Office
- Cambridge Elementary (Lacy Ln.)
- Concord Library
- Meadow Homes Park
- and more!
You can now get real-time updates of shuttle locations by accessing our Monument Community Shuttle GPS!
Utilizing our login information below, go online or download the app!