A Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act Youth Program
Reconnecting Youth supports individuals ages 16 to 24 that are currently disconnected from education and employment that currently live in Central Contra Costa County.
We provide on-on-one Services including:
- Career Pathway exploration
- Including connections to GED/High School diploma programs, Short-term Training Programs, and Community Colleges
- Professional Development
- Job Search and Placement
- Other supportive services as needed.
Now accepting applicants:
- Ages 16-24
- Living in Central County
- Are currently out of school
- and fall under one of the following categories
- School Dropout
- Low-income youth and either Basic Skills Deficient or English Language Learner
- Foster Youth/ AB 12
- Pregnant or Parenting
- Has a disability
- Individual subject to Juvenile or Adult Justice system
Living in East or West County? Please view our flyers for contacts with Case Managers located in those areas.
This program is made possible thanks to the Contra Costa County Office of Education and the Workforce Development Board. We are an Earn & Learn East Bay Partner.
For more information, please contact:
Youth Program Coordinator
925-682-8248 ext. 2260