Reconnecting Youth program
Need assistance with getting back into school?
Searching for a job?
Need additional training to advance in your career?
The WIOA Reconnecting Youth Program is looking for youth who need support to either finish school, find a job and /or pursue a career path.
Now accepting applicants:
- Ages 16-21
- Low-income youth and/or foster youth/ homeless youth
- Motivated and determined to succeed
- Committed to participate
Our program provides:
- One-on-one mentorship
- Assist with enrolling youth in high school or college
- Support Services
- Professional development
- Information regarding career pathways
- Job search and placement assistance
- Work experience
If you are interested, please contact:
Andrea Rios: 925.682.8248 ext. 2260, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharon Baugh: 925.942.3313, email@example.com